We know that hearing and communication are essential in a time of emergency. Social distancing does not have to mean social isolation for our patients. We want to make sure that you know there are options and that we are here to help you hear. With a variety of options for communication, such as email, phone, and virtual platforms, we are prepared and able to continue providing hearing health services at this time. Here are our latest updates:
- We are still open and seeing healthy patients in both offices.
- We are using strict CDC guidelines to clean and disinfect all areas, waiting rooms, test booths, offices.
- We will continue to work with MDs and ENTs to deliver the best patient care.
In support of social distancing and contact-free practices, we are now offering Curbside Service for our patients. Our staff will meet you at your car in personal protective equipment (PPE) to receive item in a sanitized container. We then take it into our clinic to sanitize, clean, and check for any issues or perform maintenance. Once we have completed your service, our staff will return the devices to you, while utilizing their PPE and a sanitized container.
Please call us today to schedule your service.
Everyone has a role to play in staying healthy. Protect yourself and your community from getting and spreading respiratory illnesses like coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) by taking the following preventative actions:
- Stay at home if you have fever, respiratory symptoms or believe you are sick.
- Practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces including: tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc.
- Disinfect surfaces that may be contaminated with germs after cleaning. See a list of products with EPA-approved emerging viral pathogens claims, maintained by the American Chemistry Council Center for Biocide Chemistries (CBC). Labels contain instructions for safe and effective use of the cleaning product including precautions you should take when applying the product, such as wearing gloves and making sure you have good ventilation while using the product.
- Practice hand hygiene. Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.